This massive celebrity nude leak has pissed me off beyond belief, and the justifications people are using when posting them pisses me off even more and this comment just put me over the edge:
Let me start out by saying this if you are someone who has posted any of these photos, unfollow…
I’ve been replaying Okami and omg I love this game so much I am gonna cry. It’s the Wii Version and I have a Motion+ so it’s pretty God damn legit.
tumblr you can keep your glorified nostalgia about the wild thornberries and tony hawk’s pro skater and getting to hold the flea-ridden stuffed lion during the d.a.r.e program and what have you because THIS right here. now THIS was the essence of the 90s
YOU’LL CALL NOW
oh man it took me literally 2 seconds of this video to remember exactly how the rest of it went
I hated this commercial. Turns out I still hate it.
OH MY GOD THIS DAMN COMMERCIAL
I CAN’T FUCKING STOP LAUGHING its as awful as i remembered it
i cant quite explain this commercial and how it came back to me like
i couldnt remember the exact words by heart but. everything they said chimed in my head like a song i’d heard a long time ago. it was almost rhythmic, buried deep in my memory. it was probably the most bizarre way ive ever remembered something.
when nurses or doctors act mean and snappy, people are majority like “they are probably having a long shift and working really hard because they are doctors/nurses”
however, when someone in retail or service is not putting up with a customer’s bullshit or is not smiling, we get…
lol idk how many times people complain about how me and my coworkers look when someone stands in line for ten fucking minutes and doesn’t bother to actually read the menu and then ask us what kind of food we serve.
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
truth. however i disagree that when it happens to a guy it’s quickly forgotten, i think someone like anthony weiner won’t ever be able to escape his leaked pic
I believe that that is an exception because he is a politician and has whole party in the government making sure that someone with liberal ideas don’t reach great heights. I don’t believe his situation is applicable in this situation. There are so many male movie stars whose careers are more comparable to JLaw’s situation who were quickly forgiven or simply not broadcasted or mocked for their leaked nudes.
Uh that’s because Anthony Weiner basically sexually harassed someone and has the status of being a public official voted in democratically by the people of a country like how are you even going to compare that to someone getting their nudes leaked.
Like talk about a fucking red herring.
Well, I never thought I would see someone try to recreate what people wore in the concentration camps in WWII and why they would try to make it trendy is beyond me. This is absolutely disgusting. I am sick to my stomach. As a Jew, this is incredibly offensive. Who the hell would ever think this is cute and fashionable? I used to like Zara, but after this I am never shopping there again. Fuck Zara this is utterly disgusting.
they were the ones to make that white is the new black shirt right?
Why would they think this is a good idea
i just tore out some of my eyebrow taking that label off
Fuck society labels
I’m so sick of being labeled by society